- Breakfast Shake provides a low carbohydrate meal replacement option that is free from the most common food allergens, including gluten, dairy, and soy. Many protein powders on the market contain common food allergens, making those shakes unsuitable for sensitive individuals.
- Breakfast Shake features pea, rice, and pumpkin as its protein sources, providing a delicious alternative for people on a variety of food programs including weight management, detoxification, low carbohydrate, diabetes, food allergies, or those simply looking to add shakes to their daily routine.
- Breakfast Shake can be mixed easily with water, coconut, rice or almond milk, and juice. Breakfast Shake may be added to a blender with fresh or frozen fruit, coconut, rice or almond milk, ice, nut butter, and/or for extra nutritional value.
- Protein Blend includes pea, rice, and pumpkin proteins. These vegetable protein sources provide amino acids required by the body for people who are vegetarians, have food allergies or sensitivities, or who are looking for a hypoallergenic meal replacement. These essential amino acids must be obtained through diet; the human body does not synthesize them.
- Fibersol-2™ is a soluble fiber comprised of a digestion-resistant maltodextrin. Fiber serves many purposes, including binding toxins in the intestines to aid in detoxification, helping glucose and lipid control, and supporting proper bowel function, regularity, fecal volume, and beneficial intestinal micro flora. What makes Fibersol®-2 unique is that it is soluble and less dense than other fibers and does not cause bloating or intestinal gas. Fibersol®-2 is well tolerated and results in favorable fermentation in the large bowel and assists in production of short chained fatty acids which are the preferred fuel source of the colon cells. Fibersol®-2 can be mixed with any hot or cold food or beverage.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) are easily absorbed and easily metabolized fatty acids found in foods like coconut oil and palm oil. MCTs may assist in weight loss because they support the body’s ability to process extra calories and provide a quick source of energy. MCT oils are a preferred fuel source and unlike other fats will not be stored in the body.